LightLink has paired up with partner The Red Village to host a tournament series for our Community Airdrop Campaign participants.
Taking part in the event will be an experience totally facilitated on LightLink network, where you will mint a champion and then take part in a week-long event in which there are USDT prizes up for grabs!
While it takes place on Phoenix mainnet no funds are required.
Better still, there will be no costs involved at all to take part. There is no mint or transaction fees at all, the game will operate without the need to pay gas so you can even play without having bridged any funds to Mainnet!
How to join in
Connect to LightLink Phoenix Mainnet
Ensure that your wallet is connected to LightLink Phoenix Mainnet network. To make sure you have the right settings in place you can use Chainlist to connect your wallet.
Make sure that your wallet is the same one used by your Galxe profile if you are intending to complete the TRV x LL campaign.
Visit the TRV x LL website and click the "Log In" button in the top-right of the screen, and sign the message prompted from Metamask to authenticate your wallet.
Name your Barracks
Once you've signed in you can enter your barracks and customise your profile. Enter your discord name so we know who we are up against!
Get creative with your Barrack name and description.
Summon your champion
Access the Summon menu and then click "Summon", you'll be presented with the Summoning screen. Once you click Summon on this screen, you'll be presented with a selection of what character class you'd like to choose. Here is a quick breakdown of class attributes, for more information on classes see here.
After selecting your class you will then need to select the pair of champions from which yours will be summoned.
Each champion that is minted is a soul-bound token, it is non-transferrable.
All champions to summon from will be of the same Genesis bloodline, each with very early Genotypes. To learn more about bloodlines and genotypes see here.
Enter the Arena
To enter the fray, click on "Tournaments" within the Play menu.
You will then be presented with a list of Tournaments available to join. There are two event types you can enter:
- A standard 8 person arena battle. This is a showdown between all challengers, with the last champion standing declared the winner!
- Each champion will stand off against another to begin with, meaning that there will be 4 battles of 1v1. The winners of each battle will then face off (2 battles of 1v1) and then finally the last two standing will duel to the death.
- Points awarded for places are:
- 1st 10 points
- 2nd 5 points
- 3rd 2 points
- 4th 1 point
- This is a series for 4 tournaments, essentially the same as entering a tournament 4 times sequentially. You can expand on the the series in progress by clicking on the red arrow by the name of the series.
- To the Death (1v1)
- This mode allows you to pit your champion against one other in a showdown to the death, only one winner will prevail!
Watch your battle
To watch your champion in the heat of battle, click on the this prompt within the viewer:
and to make sure you're watching your fight, click on the eye icon by the contest you are in.
Results and Prizes
The main event will take place from the 6 Nov 12AM UTC - 13 Nov 12AM UTC.
- There are daily cash prizes of $100 among top 10 on daily leaderboard.
- $10 for each participant to place in the top 10 on the daily leaderboard.
- Overall week-long leaderboard winners will receive a share of $300 USDT
- 1st place $100 USDT
- 2nd place $60 USDT
- 3rd place $40 USDT
- 4th-8th place $20 USDT
To access the leaderboards click on "Leaderboards" on the "Play" menu.
You can view the results via either Barracks or Champions. To view the leaderboard for a given day click on the "Custom" setting while selecting the timeframe:
Galxe Loyalty Points Prizes
We will also be awarding Galxe Loyalty Points to the prize winners for each day!
- 10 points for each participant who places in the top 10 on the daily leaderboard.
(can only be awarded once per participant)
- Overall week-long leaderboard winners will receive Galxe Loyalty Points as follows:
- 1st place 20 points
- 2nd place 15 points
- 3rd place 10 points
- 4th-8th place 5 points each
We wish you well as you enter the battleground!
Remember, the main event commences from 6 Nov 12AM UTC and will run until the 13 Nov 12AM UTC. USDT and Galxe Loyalty Point prizes will only be awarded for those at the top of the leaderboard on these dates.